It was nice to come home to not one but two blog awards today. Special thank you to http://modgam.wordpress.com who nominated me.
The rules for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award and One Lovely Blog Award are:
Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post
Share 7 things about yourself
Nominate 15 bloggers you admire
Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they’ve been nominated.
Seven things about me:
1. I’m half English and half Welsh
2. I was once a Girl Guide ‘sixer’
3. I once auditioned for the weakest link and was voted out in the practice round
4. I have a yellow belt in Tae kwon do but quit when they moved me, aged 13, to the adult class – the second youngest member being 19.
5. I put Tabasco sauce on everything
6. I can play the piano, keyboard and recorder and I’ve also taken singing lessons.
7. I once got left up on the Eiffel Tower whilst on a school trip.
My 15 Nominations for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award and One Lovely Blog Award are: